Customer Service Representative
Come join the CAB team!
(Remote work from anywhere-Hours PacificTime)
Creditors Adjustment Bureau, a trusted name in collections since 1954, is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to join our team. CAB specializes in commercial collections, serving as both collection agency and law firm. Our CSRs work on behalf of some of the fastest-growing companies in technology/software, social media, construction/building supply, commercial properties, transportation/logistics, and food services, as well as major law and accounting firms.
Primary responsibilities for this position include partnering with our clients to generate new business and to manage their receivables. If you’re good with people and have excellent communications skills, let’s talk!
This is a full-time position; salary is commensurate with experience.
- Initiating conversations with customers via telephone or email in order to gently remind them of payments due, identify any potential issues, and establish working relationship.
- Responding to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution.
- Resolving any requests and problems that may require a customized response and effectively communicating solution or requested information to the customer.
- Analyzing customer needs and referring customers to other departments for follow-up or additional information, when necessary.
- Providing updates to management regarding customer needs and other factors that contribute to customer satisfaction.
- Providing excellent customer service by listening to customers’ explanations and establishing new repayment terms, if appropriate.
- Monitoring and maintaining account databases.
- Processing monthly credit memos and associated reporting.
- Complying with all federal and state debt collection regulations.
- High school diploma or GED; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least one year of customer service experience in a professional environment
- Business-to-business CSR experience
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proven ability to function independently
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Matched 401K program
- Paid time off
- Friendly and energetic work environment